Jim Pitman started flying in 1992 and he has been a flight instructor since 1997. Jim loves flying and teaching. Benefits of training with Jim include his experience, customized training, and flexibility.
- ATP / MEI / CFII / Advanced Ground Instructor / Gold Seal
- 2006 Arizona Flight Instructor of the Year
- Chief Flight Instructor at Westwind School of Aeronautics for 7 years
- Cessna Pilot Center Regional Manager for 2.5 years (flew G1000 Cessna's throughout the western U.S. and Canada, including extensive IFR experience along the California-coast)
- Creator of the Arizona Mountain Flying Safety Course
- 2005 Arizona Aviation Safety Counselor of the Year
- Active airline pilot since 2016 (type rated on the CRJ 200/700/900)
- 4500+ hours total flight time
- 3300+ hours dual instruction given
- Jim will use his wealth of experience to customize a structured training course outline to fit your individual needs.
- Ground training is provided online via live web conference or in person
- Flight training is available in your airplane anywhere in the US
- Jim also has access to a Cessna 172 Skyhawk at Deer Valley Airport (KDVT) and Cessna 172 Skyhawks and Piper Senecas at Glendale Airport (KGEU)
- Easily make payments by check, debit card, or credit card.